Do you have prior experience in a finance assistant role? With an interest in the financial services industry? If this sounds like you then we have a fantastic opportunity for a part- qualified accountant to join a rapidly growing company in central London.
The position of finance assistant will report to the financial accountant and would suit anyone who thrives when working in a fast-paced environment. As a result of growth, the company requires this person to take ownership of the accounts payable function and assist in any other ad hoc finance related duties at their London based office.
- Ownership of purchase ledger; recording transactions, processing invoices and payment runs
- Daily processing of employee expenses and credit card payments
- Ensure all internal/external queries are handled in a timely manner
- Assisting with month end management accounts and journals
- The accurate maintenance of the loan schedule and loan portfolio
The ideal candidate will have 2 year's experience in a similar role and from a financial services background.
You will have excellent communication skills and thrive in a busy team-based environment.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive starting salary with a dynamic team based in central London.
If this sounds like you and matches your interest and skills, please apply!
Any questions, please contact Charlie Tait-Harris on
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates