United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies1st Shift Packaging Operator
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times. Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping infractions in area of responsibility.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency. Maintains a professional, team-player attitude.
- Engagement and ownership of one's own work area and equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID: Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular Contact information for application-related questions: